Mark Kolozenski, DDS, MS
Board Certified Periodontist
Dr. Mark Kolozenski is a board certified periodontist. He is proficiently trained in all aspects of periodontics including non-surgical and surgical treatments of periodontal diseases, periodontal bone regeneration and periodontal soft tissue grafting.
Dr. Kolozenski received his Masters Degree in 1993 from the University of Texas at Houston, Periodontal Resident Program. He also studied at Indiana University School of Dentistry where he received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree in 1990. His undergraduate studies were completed at Wabash College in 1986.
- Member of the American Academy of Periodontology
- Member of the Osseointegration
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Chicago Dental Society
- Member of the Illinois Society of Periodontists
- Member of the Illinois State Dental Society
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of the Midwest Society of Periodontists
- Selective Member of the ITI Implant Round Table
He is dedicated to delivering the highest quality dental treatment. Dr. Kolozenski believes in prevention first and strives to provide patients with the best treatment options available focusing on what is necessary for their long term health.
Dr. Kolozenski resides in Orland Park, Illinois.