If you would like to straighten your teeth and improve your smile, Advanced Family Dental & Orthodontics can help. We use cutting-edge techniques to align your teeth, improve your jawbone and facial profile, and transform your smile. During your initial free consultation, we will help you to decide on the best customized orthodontic treatment to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
We have multiple orthodontic options that can align your teeth depending on your individual needs. We can remedy any number of alignment issues, such as overbite, crossbite, underbite, open bite, spacing issues, overcrowding and more. After reviewing your x-rays, bite alignment, and dental history during your consultation, we will run by your potential orthodontic treatment options, which can include the following:
- Braces. Braces are a tried and true orthodontic treatment method. They can be made from any number of materials, including metal and ceramic. Traditionally, braces are comprised of a series of brackets that are cemented to the outer surface of your teeth. By adjusting a U-shaped wire that is threaded through the brackets, your teeth will gradually move into place. However, we also offer more discrete options, including passive self-ligating “sleep braces” and lingual arch braces that are placed behind your teeth.
- Invisalign. The Invisalign system is great for teens and adults alike. Using a series of clear, custom-made trays, your teeth are moved into alignment quickly and discretely. In fact, they’re virtually invisible, so no one will be able to tell that you are wearing them! One of the greatest benefits to this system, however, is the convenience. Because you can take your aligners out any time you eat, you can enjoy your favorite foods throughout the duration of your treatment without them getting stuck in your brackets.
- Express Smiles. Our certified Express Smiles™ dentist can align your teeth in a fraction of the time of regular braces. This state-of-the-art system hides your braces behind the teeth, using clear or tooth-colored brackets, and can give you a beautiful new smile in as little as 2-4 months.
- iTero Scanner. The iTero scanner functions to produce digital scans of the mouth to create molds without the messy powder or gag-inducing impression material. It also allows patients to follow the scanning processing on the screen and watch the orthodontic model be built digitally in real-time. This on-screen visualization allows for immediate adjustment to create the ideal orthodontic scan the first time.
- Free Early Orthodontic Treatment Consultation By addressing orthodontic issues before your child reaches the age of 7, you may be able to improve their jaw and facial development, as well as possibly eliminate the need for future orthodontic treatment altogether. We can help you to halt orthodontic issues or symptoms, including overcrowding, mouth breathing, tongue or thumb sucking, and more.
Orthodontic treatment is an easy, permanent method to improve your smile and your oral health— not to mention give you a huge boost to your confidence! To schedule your free orthodontic consultation or learn more about your options for orthodontic treatment, contact our offices today!