Are you experiencing chronic pain, tooth decay, or even tooth discoloration? We know this can greatly impact your day-to-day life, and our offices are here to help. Our expert staff and cutting-edge treatment methods will improve both the function and appearance of your teeth, gums, and jaw. Therefore, if you’re experiencing any of the following issues, our dental services can help:
- Broken or Chipped Teeth
- Missing Teeth
- Extensive Wear
- Chronic Pain and Discomfort
At Advanced Family Dental & Orthodontics, we will create a comprehensive treatment plan to bring you back to good oral health. We will analyze your teeth, gums, and jaw using mechanical, visual, and radiographic methods to detect any underlying issues that could be causing problems to your health. By working carefully to identify points of instability or disease, we can create a treatment method that works best for you. If we should detect any issues, our general dentists can provide any of the following restorative services:
- Fillings – This common treatment is used to remedy cavities in the teeth. Our fillings are tooth-colored and look completely natural. They will remedy the point of decay and restore the strength and stability of your natural tooth.
- Dental Implants – If you have missing or severely damaged teeth, this surgical procedure can help. Here, we insert titanium implants that ultimately fuse with the jawbone over time, allowing the device to feel and behave just like a natural tooth.
- Crowns – These devices can help to repair a number of issues including a broken tooth, decay, or even cover a root canal surgical site. Crowns are essentially caps that cover your tooth to restore its shape and provide structure. They are custom-made to fit your mouth and look completely natural.
- Bridges – This device remedies a gap caused by one or more missing teeth. A bridge holds a natural-looking prosthetic tooth (or teeth) which is anchored to the surrounding teeth by two crowns.
- Root Canals – If you experience severe decay and infection that makes its way deep into the tooth, you may need a root canal procedure. This procedure removes the infected pulp within the tooth to salvage your original dental structure. Despite popular myth, this procedure is no more painful than your average filling!
- 3D Cone Beam Imaging – This technology provides unlimited views of skeletal and bone structure that our dentists are able to create a more comprehensive treatment plan. It’s useful for dental implants, temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJD) and the diagnosis of tooth fractures that are sometimes not detectable by normal x-rays. It’s also useful for pathology, identification of extra canals, orthodontics and more.
Our general dentists are committed to improving your oral health and preventing disease with restorative dentistry. To ensure you maintain good oral health long after your treatment, we will educate you on the best dental hygiene methods to keep your device in good shape and ensure long-lasting results.
Do you have painful oral health symptoms or unpleasant decay and discoloration? Contact our offices today to schedule your next appointment right away.